The Ampfibian MAX 15A Power Adaptor is designed and built extra tough for commercial use. The MAX allows you to safely and legally connect your 15A device e.g. caravan, compressor, welder or grinder to any domestic 10A power supply. The Ampfibian Max comes with protection from overloads with an in-built miniature circuit breaker and protection from electrocution with an RCD (residual current device).
With dual lids, you can attach a lock out tag to the breakers, while additional safety features include lead retaining cleats to keep your cords in place, thicker and tougher cords, a folding hanging loop and a stainless-steel bracket to lock the MAX up.
Water-resistant to IP55, and impact resistant to IK08, it is H-class rated for trade and commercial use. The MAX works with ordinary and heavy-duty leads up to 12mm diameter.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the Ampfibian MAX is our toughest performer and comes with a 2 year product warranty, making this the ultimate power adaptor for caravaners and tradies.
- 15A power adaptor
- 10A 2400W overload circuit breaker
- RCD earth leakage protection
- For ordinary and heavy-duty outlet leads up to 12mm diameter
- Automatic cleat prevents accidental disconnection
- 1.8m connection lead
- Flip-out hook for hanging
- H-Class approved (heavy duty / commercial)
- Weatherproof to IP55 in any position
- Weatherproof with and without outlet lead
- IK08 impact rating
- Clear lids for easy inspection
- Stainless steel security bracket
- RCD lid lockout tag
- Individually tested & numbered
- 2 year warranty
- Owned, designed and made in Australia