- Total output current 35A
- 20A multistage battery charger
- Inbuilt solar MPPT regulator (420W, 30A, 25V max input)
- Distribution board with 12 at 10A and 2 at I5A DC outputs for load connection
- Electronic resettable fuses
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories
- In-built battery management system
- Solar and Aux Blending
- Auxiliary DC input
- Load current limit
- Low voltage disconnect
- Compatible with AGM, Wet, Gel deep cycle batteries
BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35SR is a revolutionary solar battery management system designed specifically for recreational vehicle applications. This all in one power solution combines a 35A power supply for 12V loads, 20A multi-stage AC charging and 30A Solar MPPT regulation as well as a host of battery protection features to offer a complete power and battery management solution.
- Input Voltage Range 110-240V AC ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Output Current 35A (Load + Batter y Current)
- Factory Set Voltage 13.65V (Float Voltage)
- Output Ripple Voltage <150mV
- Battery Current Limit max. 20A
- Low Voltage Disconnect 10.5V ± 0.2V
- Battery Connect after LVD 12.8V ± 0.2V
- Battery Drain <15mA (when in Storage Mode)
- AC/DC Efficiency >83%
- Solar Output Current 30A (nominal)
- Solar Start Voltage 17.5V
- Solar Input Voltage (after start-up) 15-25V
- Ambient Temperature 0-50 °C
- Weight 2kg
- Communication Communication bus available
- Cooling Fan Thermally Controlled
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx