- Communicates with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Free BatteryCheck100+PRO app via Google Play and iTunes App Store
- Easy DIY installation – no mechanical expertise required
- Works with batteries in parallel (7Ah-800Ah battery bank)
- Internal shunt capacity – 100A peak, 80A continuous
- Compatible with any deep cycle 12V lead acid, AGM and gel battery
MONITOR YOUR DEEP CYCLE BATTERY VIA YOUR SMARTPHONE
With BatteryCheck100, you can really understand your recreational vehicle’s secondary battery when travelling. We all know that a simple measurement of voltage is not enough to really comprehend fully what is happening with your deep cycle battery. Whether you are using your 12V power or charging the battery, you want to be 100% sure your battery is in good health and has enough power for your next adventure.
BMPRO’s BatteryCheck100 is a 12V battery monitor with the latest Bluetooth LE technology built in, so you can monitor your battery via smartphone with the app. The new and improved app is highly intuitive, clear and easy to use. Download BatteryCheck100+PRO app from Google Play store or App Store and set the monitoring in minutes.
BatteryCheck100 is compatible with a range of standard 12V deep cycle batteries. It provides real time battery management data that allows users to effectively monitor remaining battery energy via a simple to use app.
Specially designed for recreational vehicles’ deep cycle batteries, BatteryCheck100 allows monitoring up to 100A maximum charge or discharge. BatteryCheck100 is not suitable with engine cranking applications of any type and is not intended for under vehicle bonnet use.
BATTERY PARAMETERS MONITORED ARE:
- Voltage and Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Current
- State of Charge (SoC)
- State of Health (SoH)
- Estimated Discharge Time Remaining
- With Bluetooth battery monitor BatteryCheck100, you’ll always have enough power to keep your adventures on track.
For high current requirements and to monitor LiFePO4 batteries, use BatteryCheckPRO.
- Input Voltage Range 8V to 16V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution <20mV
- Continuous Current Rating 80A
- Current Measurement Range 100A
- Current Measurement Resolution <20mA
- Overload Protection (100ms w/out damage) 300A
- Monitored Battery Capacity 7Ah to 800Ah
- Temperature Measurement Range -20 °C to 70 °C (at Battery Terminal)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution 1 °C
- Dimensions 140mm x 65mm x 18.6mm
- Weight 520g
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx