- Total output current 35A
- 30A multistage battery charger
- Lead acid & LiFePO4 lithium compatible
- Distribution board with 12 DC outputs for load connection (10x 10A and 2 x I5A)
- Electronic resettable fuses, automotive standard
- Inbuilt solar MPPT regulator (420W, 30A, 25V max input)
- Solar and Aux Blending
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories (Trek, CommLink/BC300)
- In-built battery management system
- Auxiliary DC input
- Low voltage disconnect (LVD)
BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35HA is a revolutionary high amp battery management system designed for high amperage battery charging and is LiFePO4 (Lithium capable). This all in one power solution includes a 35A power supply for 12V loads, 30A multi-stage AC and Solar MPPT charger and a host of battery protection features.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the slim and sturdy BatteryPlus35HA is fully equipped to charge the current generation of deep cycle batteries. This system has been specifically designed to communicate with the innovative accessories such as the Trek display and monitoring unit-providing a new recreational vehicle experience.
- Input Voltage Range 110-240V AC ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Output Current 35A (Load + Batter y Current)
- Factory Set Voltage 13.65V (Float Voltage)
- Output Ripple Voltage <150mV
- Battery Current Limit max. 30A
- Low Voltage Disconnect (Lead Acid) 10.5V ± 0.2V
- Battery Connect after LVD (Lead Acid) 12.8V ± 0.2V
- Low Voltage Disconnect (LiFePO4) 12.0V ± 0.2V
- Battery Connect after LVD (LiFePO4) 13.8V ± 0.2V
- Battery Drain <15mA (when in Storage Mode)
- AC/DC Efficiency >83%
- Cooling Fan Thermally Controlled
- Solar Output Current 30A (nominal)
- Solar Start Voltage 17.5V
- Solar Input Voltage (after start-up) 15-25V
- Ambient Temperature 0-50 °C
- Weight 2kg
- Communication Communication bus available
- Cooling Fan Thermally Controlled
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx