Ease your mind and know the exact amount of gas in your bottle before you set off, The Dometic Gas Checker Pen goes wherever you do and tells you instantly how much gas you've got left. There's no excuse to run out of gas again, or get a nasty surprise mid BBQ.
1. Lay your free hand on the gas bottle to prevent incorrect measurements due to environmental influences (fluorescent tubes, fans, etc)
2. Press the device firmly against the bottle at a 90 degree angle (horizontally and vertically)
3. The LED will either flash Green if it detects gas at that level or red if it detects no gas at that level. Start your detection from the bottom of the bottle and work your way towards the top
- Green/red flashing together - Measurement being performed
- Green: There is liquid gas at this level
- Red: There is no liquid gas at this level
- Flashing red: measuring signal disrupted by other frequencies, repeat the measurement
- Small and lightweight, easy to stow away
- provides a reliable measurement of gas level in propane tanks
- Ideal for use in your boat, caravan, when camping or at home!
- For use on steel and luminium gas bottles
- Easy to use, with Green Light and Red Lights to indicate Levels
- Batteries Included
- SKU number: 9103500697
- Brand: Dometic Model: Gas Checker
- Model on label: GC100
- Product Description: Pocket-sized gas level indicator for gas bottles
- Product depth: 16 mm
- Product height: 16 mm
- Product width: 113 mm
- Colour: Black
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx