The CRX110 is available with one of the below add-ons:
1. Dometic 8L Portable Car Cooler TB-08G
2. Flush Mounting Frame CRX-110-EFM
3. Standard Mounting Frame CRX-110-EST
Dometic WAECO CRX110, CoolMatic built in, upright 108L refrigeration.
- Interior LED
- Energy efficient with excellent cooling, the smart electronics in the CRX110 regulate the compressor speed to achieve energy savings of up to 25%.
- Soft touch control panel mounted flush inside the fridge
- 2-Way Fridge Freezer (12/24V DC or 100-240V AC)
- This latest CRX110 replaces Dometic Waeco's CR-1110 model
- Direct power input available for 12/24V DC, no additional adapter required
- Direct power input available for 240V AC, no additional adapter required
- Improved temperature control with Dometic's LAC (Low Ambient Control). No need for the winter kit addition like in previous models. The CRX110's winter mode offers optimum performance for ambient temperatures below 16°C
- Gross capacity: 109L (98L Fridge, 9.5L Freezer)
- Dimensions: 520(W) x 745(H) x 558(D)mm
- Weight: 27.6kg
- Variable Motor speed: Yes
- CFC Free polyurethane foam provides excellent insulation
- Ambient temperature controlled fan speed to reduce noise
- Input Voltage (AC): 100-240V
- Input Voltage (DC): 12/24 V
- Rated input current (AC): 0.82A
- Rated input current (DC): 6.2A
- Rated input power: 50W
- Average Power consumption: 50W
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx