- Control centre for your Jayco caravan.
- Manage your 12V battery, tank water levels, lights, and more.
- Includes ControlNode103
- This product is designed for and supplied in a range of Jayco recreational vehicles.
- The tablet supplied in this kit is compatible with the Control Node 103 (also supplied) This allows you to manage the full range of smart connect sensors.
- Please note that older style JHub Tablets may not be compatible with the Control Node 103. You can tell if a Jhub tablet is compatible by confirming that the Charging port is on the left hand side of the device. When the screen is turned on and the writing is orientated the correct way up you can tell the left from the right.
- Additionally, your J35 Software must be Revision 10 or above. Reach out to our friendly CaravanMods team to see where you can get your software upgraded.
WIRELESSLY MONITOR YOUR 12V BATTERY AND CONTROL YOUR VAN’S ONBOARD FEATURES
Available in Australia since early 2017, BMPRO’s JHub is one the World’s first portable power management systems for monitoring and controlling caravans and motorhomes, operating from Android tablet.
Designed specifically for Jayco Australia, JHub tablet is available with Jayco caravans and works with the battery management system J35C, which charges and manages caravan’s house batteries. JHub is a portable RV control panel to monitor caravan’s 12V battery system and to control caravan’s onboard features, including lights, water pump, hot water switch and slide-outs – all from a single touchscreen. Operate slide-outs from outside to ensure it is safe to do so. Check battery’s estimated time to discharge or ensure solar panels provide enough power, while sitting near the campfire. JHub gives users the new level of comfort and knowledge about caravan’s power consumption.
JHUB GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO:
Operate main electrical features of your caravan from the touchscreen of a portable tablet.
Wirelessly display the status of the battery, power consumption and charge sources
Futureproof your JHub system with upgradable software
With JHub, your caravan turns into a smart home. Explore new horizons with innovative, Australian designed products onboard!
- Android Operating System
- Your J35 unit must have software Revision 10 or above, your local Jayco dealership can upgrade the software for you, if required. To find out what software is installed on your J35, check the label on the side of the unit. This will be the software version that the unit had installed at the Factory.
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx