- 30A multi-stage lithium DC-DC charger
- Dual input solar/aux up to 30A
- Multi battery chemistry selector
- Suitable for modern smart alternators
- BMPRO BP35 and J35 compatible
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use
- 2 year warranty
RAPIDLY CHARGE YOUR DEEP CYCLE BATTERY WHILE YOU DRIVE
BMPRO’s MiniBoostPRO is a compact Lithium DC-DC charger with solar input, specially designed for the RV market. The MiniBoostPRO battery charger offers effective charging of your caravan, 4WD or camper trailer’s house battery from the towing vehicle’s electrical system.
Blending both solar and auxiliary inputs, the MiniBoostPRO provides a combined charging current of up to a maximum of 30A, with a preference to solar. It features proprietary technology designed to charge from modern car alternators. Moreover, it can be used with LiFePO4 batteries as well as with traditional lead acid batteries.
The MiniBoostPRO provides a multi stage charging profile.
It functions when wired directly to 12V batteries and enhances BMPRO’s Battery Plus 35 and J35 battery management systems.
A range of protective features built into the MiniBoostPRO will guard your caravan or camper trailer’s charging capacity.
- Auxiliary Input Voltage 9-15V DC
- Solar Input Voltage 9-25V DC
- Output Voltage Gel: 14.2V, AGM/Wet: 14.4.V, LiFePO4: 14.6V
- Float Voltage 13.6V
- Output Current Auxiliary Bypass: max. 30A; Auxiliary Boost: max. 22A; Solar Charging: max. 30A; Blending Charging: max. 30A
- Quiescent Current Draw Auxiliary/Primary Battery: < 25mA; Secondary Battery: < 18mA
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 80°C
- Dimensions 160mm x 131mm x 41mm
- IP Rating IP20
- Standards RCM Approval, EMC CISPR 11: 2015 Class B
- Battery Chemistry Gel, AGM/Wet, LiFePO4