The Sphere Tyre Pressure Monitoring System features a solar-powered LCD display which connects wirelessly to four waterproof external sensors to monitor individual tyre pressure in real-time.
It is the first system in Australia which can be upgraded to monitor up to 10 sensors (including 2 spare tyres) without a booster. Allowing you to monitor your Car, Caravan and other trailers or Floats!
Purchase additional Sensors here if needed:
Visual and Audible Alerts when there is ;
- Air leakage
- High tyre temperature
- Too low or too High tyre pressure
The monitor also allows users to customize the high/low pressure alarm threshold by each axle. Users can to set the low-pressure alarm as low as 7Psi for especially rough terrains, or change the alarm threshold for an axle taking a heavier load. When fully charged, the solar-powered LCD display battery lasts for 60 hours.
The IP67 waterproof external sensors can withstand harsh environments and monitor real-time pressures with an impressive ± 1.5Psi accuracy. Each external sensor is also powered by a replaceable CR1632 button battery and is made with anti-theft lock nuts to provide extra security, requiring our patented tool to remove it.
• BAR/PSI unit setting
• °F/°C unit setting
• Rechargeable solar-powered display with high-temperature resistant battery
• Automatic backlight night view
• Automatic screen brightness for clear view under strong sunlight
• Auto-sleep function for power-saving
• Vibration-activated auto-wake function
• Extra USB charging port
• One full charge lasts for 60 hours
• DIY installation
• ±1.5Psi High accuracy
• 9g external sensors, no need for wheel rebalancing
• IP67 protection against dust and water
• Replaceable sensor battery – CR1632 button cell.
• 2-year sensor battery life
• Anti-theft lock nuts included providing extra security