- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) means lower cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS provide the highest degree of safety
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA gives longer runtime compared with equivalent SLA
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) lowers total weight of application
- Fast recharge means the battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat Discharge Curve gives longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate allows to let the battery sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level and IEC 62619:2017 at the complete battery level certification (lithium battery safety testing for household, industrial and commercial batteries)
12V LITHIUM BATTERY BEST CHOICE FOR OFF-GRID TRAVEL
BMPRO Invicta Battery SNL 12V 125S has been extensively tested with BMPRO range of power management systems and has been proven to partner with them more effectively than other batteries tested.
Replace your old lead acid battery with 12V lithium one. BMPRO Invicta model boasts great utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD), long life cycle and fast charging.
Compared to other lithium technologies, LiFePO4 has greater tolerance to high temperatures, overcharging and short circuit. The battery includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge or discharge, over temperature and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery.
IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells of Invicta Battery further gives the users peace of mind, warranting high quality and safety of lithium batteries.
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity (25℃, 0.33C) 125Ah
- Terminal M8
- Length (mm) 318 ± 2
- Width (mm) 165 ± 2
- Height (mm) 215 ± 2
- Weight 14.8 kg
- Max Charge Voltage 14.6 ± 0.1V
- Standby 13.8 ± 0.1V
- Cut off Voltage 10V
- Max. Discharge Current (30 mins) 95A
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current (3 Sec) 350A
- Max. Charge Current 80A
- Recommended Current Charge ≤50A
- Cycle Life (100% DoD) ≥ 2000
- Operating Temp – Charge 0 — 50°C
- Operating Temp – Discharge -20 – 55°C
- Short Circuit Release 30 sec
- Max. Series / Parallel Configuration 4P or 4S
See also the 100Ah Invicta Lithium Battery
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx