- Vital caravan information at your fingertips
- Effortless control over caravan power
- Free camp with confidence
- Harness the power of solar and lithium
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Australian designed and made by BMPRO
- Includes OdysseyLink
Odyssey is a caravan management system with a touch screen monitor. App-driven battery monitor and control console operates with BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35 via the OdysseyLink.
The Odyssey gives users a new level of comfort and knowledge about the caravan’s battery and power consumption including:
- Full visibility and control of the caravan’s battery system including battery status, power consumption and available charge sources
- Monitoring of clean and dirty water tanks and caravan temperature
- Control of caravan features, including lights, slide-out and water pumps
Odyssey Link Module (OdysseyLink103)
- Odyssey Control Tablet (see image)
- Does not include the Battery Plus or other items pictured in the insitu image
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx