These offside/kitchen camper privacy screens require a sail track, most campers have these already moulded into the roof. Please check your camper has one before ordering. If your camper doesn't have a sail track, please contact us and we can advise the best solution!
Coast to Coast's NEW range of Camper Privacy Sunscreens are perfect for shading the kitchen area in most campers as well as providing privacy. Coast’s range of sunscreens have been redesigned with the end result being a stronger and more functional sunscreen. There are also newly added reinforcing triangles (with D-rings) that enable the sunscreen to be secured easily!
Quick and easy to fit: Once you have taken it out of the packaging, shake it out like a blanket and grab the end without the eyelets. Simply thread it through the track on your awning lead bar.
What size Kitchen Screen fits my trailer?
- 2200mm Length: Suits Jayco Swift, Jayco Flite Touring or Outback or similar sized trailers
- 2780mm Length: Suits Jayco Dove, Jayco Lark Touring or Outback or similar sized trailers
- 3060mm Length: Suits Jayco Eagle, Jayco Hawk Touring or Outback or similar sized trailers
- 3380mm Length: Suits Jayco Swan, Jayco Flamingo Touring or Outback Models or similar sized trailers
- Sail track spline is on the longer edge of the screen
- Used on the offside of the camper for extra shade and privacy
- Pegs and ropes included
- No poles required with a height of 2050mm
- Suitable for use with most popular brands of camper vans
- Improved spline to reduce kinking over time
- Added reinforced triangles with D-rings
- Hemmed edging all round to prevent fraying
- Comes with guy ropes and heavy duty 8mm steel pegs (for securing to the ground)
- Now with a huge 3yr warranty
- 6mm spline to suit Sail tracks
ARPANZA Test Results:
- Cover Factor: 91.0 +/- 2.5
- UVR Block: 90.4% +/- 2.5%
- Shade Factor: 86.6 +/- 2.9
- Calculated Protection Factor: 11*
* The Calculated Protection Factor is for the material only and does not account for the effect of indirect UVR when situated at a distance from the persons being protected
Sail Track: This privacy screen slides into a sail track, Jayco Camper Trailers from the year 2012 onwards come with a sail track pre-installed on each side of the camper. Campers from pre 2012 may require installation of sail track (not included) . This is a simple and relatively cheap job that can be undertaken by the average handyman.