Aluminium Spreader Bar with a bent spigot to suit Jayco vans. The key to stable, sturdy campsite setup is with quality spreader bars and tent poles.
Once erected with these, it will remain rigid and free of water pooling despite weather conditions conditions.
Quality made in Australia, built to endure the rigours of the rugged outback, withstanding pressure, to keep you and your campsite secure.
- Designed to suit the Jayco branded camper trailer bag awnings, these roof rafter poles feature the Jayco unique bent spigot to fit onto the U shaped brackets mounted on the Camper.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- Quality clamp lock system holds pole in position.Unique bent spigot (camper end).
- C Clip end for lead rail on bag awning.
- Manufactured in Australia
- Max Extension 264cm
Note: Not all Jayco Camper Trailers are fitted with the Jayco branded bag awning. To confirm it's Jayco, the bag should have a Jayco logo on the outside of the bag and the bag awning should have a zip attachment (designed for the walls) on the inner edge of the bag awning.