Backed by a huge three year warranty, Our ADCO range of caravan and camper trailer covers are available to suit all makes, models and sizes!
These covers are designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making them the most durable cover on the market!
Featuring superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays.
What size am I?
Measure the camper trailer's main body length, (excluding the drawbar) but include the rear bumper or rear mounted spare wheel if you want these covered. Covers are made to accomodate rooftop accessories such as Air con units.
Our Adco Camper trailer covers are available in 10-12ft, 12-14ft, 14-16ft.
It is always best to measure your vehicle yourself and not to rely on the vehicle manufacturers measurements!
Please measure carefully and contact us if you have any questions as we do not accept change of mind returns for Camper Trailer Covers.
- The top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact. Some moisture may penetrate the cover.
- Breathable layers and air vents allow water vapor to escape and help prevent mold or mildew from forming on the trailer.
- The side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your paintwork
- A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the front and rear
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
- Brand: Adco
- Suits 12-14ft long Body (3.7-4.3m)
- Suits width 2185mm
- Suits body height 1372mm (some variation is acceptable due to adjustable clips which run under the camper trailer and connect each side of the cover)
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx