Backed by a huge three year warranty, Our ADCO range of caravan and camper trailer covers are available to suit all makes, models and sizes!
These covers are designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making them the most durable cover on the market!
Featuring superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays.
What size am I?
Measure the camper trailer's main body length, (excluding the drawbar) but include the rear bumper or rear mounted spare wheel if you want these covered. Covers are made to accomodate rooftop accessories such as Air con units.
Our Adco Camper trailer covers are available in 10-12ft, 12-14ft, 14-16ft.
It is always best to measure your vehicle yourself and not to rely on the vehicle manufacturers measurements!
Please measure carefully and contact us if you have any questions as we do not accept change of mind returns for Camper Trailer Covers.
- The top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact. Some moisture may penetrate the cover.
- Breathable layers and air vents allow water vapor to escape and help prevent mold or mildew from forming on the trailer.
- The side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your paintwork
- A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the front and rear
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up
- Brand: Adco
- Suits 12-14ft long Body (3.7-4.3m)
- Suits width 2185mm
- Suits body height 1372mm (some variation is acceptable due to adjustable clips which run under the camper trailer and connect each side of the cover)