Heavy-duty double guy rope kit with 6mm rope, wooden slides, and spring for securing larger campsites.Having the correct tie-down kit is essential if you want to feel certain about the security of your campsite.
These rope kits are simple to use but made with quality materials to be highly effective.
- Made from 6mm polypropylene UV stable rope, ensuring that despite constant exposure to the sun, it will not diminish in quality.
- Hard-wearing wooden runner is unlikely to break in windy conditions and makes it simple to tension guy ropes when fastening bigger tents and campsites.
- Galvanised steel rope splice clips.
- Heavy-duty design made to withstand harsher environmental conditions.
- The double guy rope is designed to be used on your corner poles, spreader bar ridge bars, and roof rails.
- Spring absorbs pressure and will maintain greater tension on the guy rope and keep your material pulled taut for longer.
- Manufactured in Australia