Heavy-duty double guy rope kit with 6mm rope, wooden slides, and spring for securing larger campsites.Having the correct tie-down kit is essential if you want to feel certain about the security of your campsite.
These rope kits are simple to use but made with quality materials to be highly effective.
- Made from 6mm polypropylene UV stable rope, ensuring that despite constant exposure to the sun, it will not diminish in quality.
- Hard-wearing wooden runner is unlikely to break in windy conditions and makes it simple to tension guy ropes when fastening bigger tents and campsites.
- Galvanised steel rope splice clips.
- Heavy-duty design made to withstand harsher environmental conditions.
- The double guy rope is designed to be used on your corner poles, spreader bar ridge bars, and roof rails.
- Spring absorbs pressure and will maintain greater tension on the guy rope and keep your material pulled taut for longer.
- Manufactured in Australia
Products in stock are dispatched the same day, if the order is received before 12-noon.
On the product page for every product, you will find a tag which explicitly states the product's stock status. The possible tags are;
- "In stock Now";
- "In stock at supplier"; or
- "Back order"
In stock items: Where an item is in stock it is shipped the same business day provided the order is placed before 12-noon. Orders placed after 12-noon will be shipped out the following business day.
In stock at Supplier: These items will leave our warehouse within the estimated time stated, the stock is ordered from our supplier and then dispatched from our warehouse once it arrives with us. If there is a known delay longer than the time estimated you will be contacted very shortly after your order has been received and will always have the option of a full refund or to wait the estimated period.
Back order: Items tagged as on 'back order' are available for purchase to ensure customer's are able to secure stock for when it does become available. If you need an estimated time frame prior to purchase, please contact us directly!
All shipping costs are calculated at the checkout and available for review before payment.
Most standard items ship via Australia Post's eParcel or Letter System. Oversize items are typically sent using Direct Freight Express.
Below are the estimated time frames taken from each carrier's website and also a link to their delivery time frame calculator tool for a more personalised estimate.
To help understand your estimate, our warehouse is located 40kms from the Sydney CBD in Ingleburn (2565).
Australia Post's Transit Time
For Australia Post transit time, please use the below calculator. Our dispatch postcode is 2565 Ingleburn, NSW
Transit Time Calculator: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Direct Freight Express
For oversized items shipped via Direct Freight Express please use the transit time calculator available. Your parcel is dispatched from Ingleburn, 2565 NSW here: https://www.directfreight.com.au/ETACalculator.aspx