Puretec Replacement Cartridges for CR45
The Puretec PL051 and MC011-S are the required replacement cartridges for the Puretec CR45 Caravan Water Filter.
Puretec CR45 Stage 1 Filter - PL051
The Puretec PL051 sediment cartridge is manufactured from a durable non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses.
The filtration media is pleated around a polypropylene core and the ends are then immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
By embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion it fuses the three components together forming a single end cap and gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass and thus improving filtration efficiency.
By using a pleated filtration media the dirt holding capacity and time between changes or cleaning is maximised.
Features and Benefits - PL051
- Pleated design maximises dirt holding capacity
- Ideal for pre-filtration in high sediment applications
- Durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- Flow Rate: 43 Litres Per Minute
Puretec CR45 Stage 2 Filter - MC011-S
The Puretec MC011-S cartridge is modified moulded blocks using proprietary technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fibre matrix. The result is a single cartridge which yields the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits MC011-S
- Low Pressure Drop over the entire life of the cartridge
- Up to 3 x the effectiveness against Chlorine taste, odours and dirt holding capacity when compared to traditional carbon blocks
- Manufactured from entirely FDA compliant materials
- Flow Rate: 16 Litres Per Minute