- Compact, lightweight, tough, water and dust resistant
- Suits most portable domestic gas bottles
- Communicates with smartphones via Bluetooth
- Free SmartSense app via Google Play and iTunes App Store
- Can be used via JHub and Odyssey apps
- Easy DIY installation with extra strong magnets
- This unit utilises the electronics module of the Mopeka Standard
- This device measures the level of 4.5kg and 9kg LPG Bottles. If you want to sense Large LPG tanks or bottles, see our LCI Lippert BottleCheck product - Click here.
Check out the other sensors in the BMPro Smart Connect Range
HOW TO CHECK GAS BOTTLE LEVEL?
Gas bottle level monitor SmartSense takes the guess work out of the question.
Download SmartSense app, synchronise the sensor and attach it to the bottom of the gas cylinder. Now you can get an exact answer – right on your smartphone! No other accessories required!
Setup the size of your gas bottle or choose from the standard Australian gas bottle sizes. Configure the alarm threshold and the information to be displayed as percentage or centimetres.
Use your smartphone to monitor as many gas bottles as you want, and never run out of gas unexpectedly.
Caravaners running their heaters and fridges on gas; café owners using outdoor gas heaters; BBQ lovers and everybody else using liquified gas will find this app to be highly useful and convenient. No more warm water testing, weighing gas bottles or fortune telling – you’ve now got an app for that!
The SmartSense sensor has a standard non-rechargeable 3V round battery CR2032. SmartSense app works on all devices that have Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy (BLE).
If used as a part of SmartConnect range with JHub or Odyssey apps, requires ControlNode103 (for JHub users) or OdysseyLink103 (for Odyssey users).