Note: SmartTemp Temperature Sensors do not connect directly to your phone or tablet. You will need to have a ControlNode103 (for JHub users) or OdysseyLink103 (for Odyssey users). Alternatively, you can Purchase a ProSmart Node and Sensor pack which will allow you to connect the sensors directly to your Phone and the BMPRO App. Check out the BMPRO ProSmart Node here
- Measures internal temperature in a range of locations throughout the caravan
- DIY installation in minutes
- Monitor up to 4 sensors with a single app
- Part of SmartConnect range
- Compatible with BMPRO Smart RV systems JHub, Odyssey, JAYCOMMAND, RVMaster
- Single Sensor included
Check out the other sensors in the BMPro Smart Connect Range
Bluetooth temperature sensor SmartTemp is a part of the SmartConnect range, used to monitor temperatures in a range of locations throughout your RV.
Place it in the fridge, freezer, or any internal area of your van, and use BMPRO Smart RV system (such as JHub, Odyssey, RVMaster, JAYCOMMAND) to monitor temperatures in up to four locations simultaneously.
SmartTemp requires ControlNode103 (for JHub users) or OdysseyLink103 (for Odyssey users). Without these, it cannot be connected to a smart phone.