CaravanMods have designed and manufactured an improved awning bracket to replace the original design commonly used on camper trailer bed end flys and side bag awnings.
This single piece stainless steel design offers significantly more strength than the standard factory bed end fly or bag awning bracket.
Improvements over the factory bracket:
- Single piece folded design with a front hem and rear bend to increase rigidity and resistance to bending.
- Large lower mounting plate to limit roof damage
- Slotted mounting holes to aid installation
- Stainless steel construction to withstand the test of time
The screws included are intended to save you a trip to the hardware store if you are installing a roof rafter bracket for the first time, e.g. if you're not upgrading an existing bracket.
If you're replacing an existing factory bracket, It'd be recomended to reuse the screws from the previous bracket as they will be perfect for the predrilled holes. If you intend to use our supplied screws please ensure they will secure adequately in the existing holes before doing so.
- 2 x Brackets
- 4 x Stainless Steel Self Drilling Screws
Who are we?
CaravanMods specialise in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative modifications and improved spare parts for the wind up camper trailer range!