Protect your Camper Trailer or Caravan, and protect the life of its paintwork, by installing a Stone Shield.
Made from tough rip stop mesh which is resistant to rips or tears, the stone shield stops stones (and other hard debris) from chipping, or potentially even denting your camper/caravan's paintwork.
Supplied as a flat pack, it is quick and easy to install to the A-frame of your caravan or camper trailer. Comes with two extra-large rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper van.
Larger width model also available: Stone Guard Shield for Camper Trailer - Small 1800 x 500mm
- Mud Flaps Included
- Rip Stop Mesh
- Solid Fixing (No elastic)
- Clip off when not required
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions(mm): 1800H x 500W
- Net Weight: 14.7kg
- Suits Drawbars 50mm Wide x 100mm, 125mm or 150mm Deep
- A Frame inside width at the point of attachment should be between 415mm to 750mm
- No drilling required, installation requires a screwdriver, adjustable shifter and 5mm allen key
Tips to check it'll fit
- Clearance to use Jockey Wheel
- Clearance for any gas bottles
- Consider the turning circle for wider vehicles